My Canadian Pharmacy services are provided “as is”. Administration of the website does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and (or) relevance of the information placed on the website. The administration of the site is not responsible for any harm or damage that you may have incurred from accessing or not being able to access the site or from using or not using this site.
By accepting the terms of this agreement, you fully understand and agree that:
- Information on the site is for reference only;
- Administration of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors and discrepancies regarding the declared on the website and the actual availability of goods and prices for goods in the pharmacy;
- The user undertakes to clarify the information of interest by emailing the pharmacy or use the information provided at your own risk;
- Neither the Site Administration nor any other party involved in the process of providing information, shall not be liable for any harm or damage that you may have incurred from having fully relied on the information contained on this website;
- The website administration undertakes and undertakes to make further efforts to minimize discrepancies and errors in the information provided;
- Administration of the website does not guarantee the absence of technical failures, including with regard to the operation of the software. The administration of the website undertakes to make every effort as soon as possible to eliminate any failures and errors in case of their occurrence;
- The user is warned that the Administration of the site is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site, does not provide approval for their content and is not responsible for their availability.
The administration of the website reserves the right in exceptional cases not to answer users’ questions without giving a reason.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
You hereby acknowledge that copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights that apply to the design, layout, development, operation, data and content of the Site belong to My Canadian Pharmacy. Images, trademarks and brands are also protected by intellectual property law and cannot be copied or assigned in any way without the prior written consent of their owners. The site is owned and operated by My Canadian Pharmacy. No part of the Site, its content, basic software or database may be copied or reproduced, transferred to a third party, reverse engineering or assembled or used to create derivative parts (in material or electronic form) without the prior written consent of the Pharmacy.
Any reference to any product or service offered by the Pharmacy or any other company now or in the future does not imply the availability of this product or service at any time. Changes or improvements to this product or service may be made at any time without prior notice.
Content or information provided by a third party, other than My Canadian Pharmacy, is clearly marked when posted. The company publishes this information in the form in which it was provided and is not responsible for its accuracy or timeliness. It is strongly recommended that the necessary steps be taken to verify this information before acting in accordance with it.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the site from which the user has accessed the Company Site, or which is given a hyperlink to the Site. The company is not responsible for any damage resulting from the actions described.
You acknowledge that you have read this Disclaimer and accept all the terms of this agreement in full.